Monday, January 1, 2007

This Year...

Resolutions. It's difficult to put them to paper, and live up to them. But here goes.
  • Get more organized. Not just the house, or computer, but in all aspects of life. Sometimes, I go so in-depth at getting organized, that it overwhelms me. So streamlined organization is needed.
  • Get healthier. Don't want to claim that I'm gonna loose so many pounds, or quit smoking, etc. My goal is to get healthier. Hopefully, those other little goodies like weight loss and smoking cesssation will follow with it.
  • Spend more time with family. The family is spread across the country - actually the world. I intend to spend more time with them, be it in person, via the phone, or on the net.
  • Do something just for myself daily. Doesn't have to be big. Just something to remind myself that my needs and desires are important. Could be spending 15 minutes to read a book, getting together with friends, or taking a walk with the pups.
  • Complete unfinished projects. This alone will take all year!!

4 comments:

Glynis said...

All wonderful resolutions...and it's great to have you with us, Cynthia! Happy New Year!

Paula May said...

These are all great resolutions! Happy New Year! :)

Michelle Butticci said...

Welcome!! Happy New year!!!!

Tiffani said...

#4 is something I often forget to do. Have to put that on my list! Good luck with your goals!